Come With Us
On A Journey For
A Better Tomorrow.
Come With Us
An experienced sales strategist and operations specialist to support our sales team.
You will provide project and sales proposals to our clients. Recommending and proposing best-fit solutions depending on their needs.
- Understanding customer needs and proposing best-fit solutions to help clients enhance their operations
- Providing quotations to prospective clients and following up in a timely manner
- Converting leads into sales, as well as being able to upsell and cross-sell
- Obtaining new clients and increasing repeat business
- Maintain a solid relationship with the current client base
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
A leader with excellent interpersonal skills, a flair for numbers and sales strategies, and an ability to work under pressure.
Responsible for driving corporate growth through increased sales and customer acquisition.
- Work on multiple aspects of business development including sales, brand management and business expansion
- Understanding the requirements for various available grants, liaising with the essential agencies/vendors, preparing the required information, and seeing the process through to completion
- Co-create business development plan and roadmap and ensure that it is aligned with Tomorrow Grp’s overall strategic direction.
- Support various business development initiatives to ensure it meets company’s objectives
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
A naturally visual thinker, ready to expand your skill sets.
In this position, you must have a driving desire for creativity, an innovative mind, and multidisciplinary skills across all digital media platforms
- Interpreting creative briefs and providing expert art direction for the visual aspects of creative initiatives.
- Ensure high-quality visual execution across all media and initiatives.
- Reviewing the work of junior designers and providing constructive feedback and advice.
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches.
- Assist the creative team in developing new ideas and designs for communication campaigns.